Peace, Love & Pets
Saturday June 4th | 11am to 5pm
13391 Garner Lane Chico CA 95973
We are setting the stage for something special this spring…
Grab your friends and get ready to jam with the band! It’s good vibes only at our 10 acre new location at our “fur-ever” home on Garner Lane in Chico. All two to four legged friends are invited to join BHS for a community festival and team fundraiser event inspired by the Swinging Sixties at Woofstock Chico. Guests will enjoy pet and family friendly activities, doggy demos, food, locally crafted beer courtesy of Sierra Nevada, and of course great music!
This throwback spring event will be an exciting pet-friendly party in BHS’s new backyard. Grab your best tie-dye threads, lawn chairs, and blankets for an unforgettable festival experience that benefits shelter animals in your local community.
Woofstock Chico will be ready to jam on Saturday, June 4th! Save the date, and together let’s stand for animal welfare advocacy.
Peer to Peer Fundraising
Make or join a team for peer to peer – or should we say “peer to paw” team fundraising! Collab with friends and fellow animal lovers to raise funds for the 10,000 cats and dogs BHS cares for each year!
Registration has a $35 entry fee, which grants you a Humane Hero Pass to Woofstock Chico. A Humane Hero Pass includes event admission, a Woofstock 2022 T-shirt, raffle tickets, 2 drink tickets, and event swag bag.
If you DO NOT want a Humane Hero Pass and/or don’t plan on coming to Woofstock, you can still donate to the event. Go to Woofstock Chico Peer to Peer Fundraising and click “DONATE”
To Register for Peer to Peer Fundraising:
- Go to Woofstock Chico Peer to Peer Fundraising
- Click “FUNDRAISE AND EARN PRIZES”
- Register as an Individual, Join a Team, or Create a Team!
How to fundraise:
- Once registered, go to your team or individual page. Pages can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the website, Woofstock Chico Peer to Peer Fundraising
- Copy the website link of your team or individual page
- Send the link to your friends and family
- Friends and family can then donate to your page, or register and join your team. It’s that easy!
Peer to peer fundraising is a great way to have a friendly competition with your friends, family, classmates, and co-workers!
We have a lot of great PRIZES to offer! Click HERE to view PRIZES!
Is your business interested in participating?
Submit an Application
Become A Woofstock Sponsor!