Great news! We are now accepting internship applications for Spring 2022!
Open internship positions:
How to apply for an internship position:
- Review Available Intern Position Descriptions.
- Complete the BHS Intern Application (Open December 6th, 2021).
- Email resumé, work examples (as required) and availability to email@example.com
- A brief interview will be required.
- You will generally hear back within five (5) business days.
Thoughts and Tips before applying:
- Read the job descriptions carefully to ensure that you apply for the right position and get the most out of your experience.
- Be sure your resume and application reflect your experience and goals. If you do not have work experience in the position you are applying for, that’s OK! We still want to know why you want to intern with us for that position.
- Fill out your application first, then please email any additional items. All position applications require a resume and availability. Please review the job description to ensure you meet the eligibility and availability requirements. Some positions will require additional items such as work examples, be sure to send those along with your resume.
- After your application materials are reviewed, a brief interview will be required. During the interview, we will discuss the position(s) applied for along with your experience and goals. This is your opportunity to ask questions!
- We hire on a first-come, first-serve basis. This means when we find an applicant that meets our requirements, we will offer them the position quickly (usually within 3-5 business days). Some of the criteria used are:
- Eligibility: Does the applicant have the required experience and materials (laptop, transportation, etc) needed?
- Availability: Is the applicant available for the entire internship term? Can the applicant be here during the hours listed on the job description or discussed during the interview?
- Other: Is the applicant a good fit for our organization and the position applied for?
Feel free to contact the intern coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
To read what previous BHS Interns have to say, visit www.buttehumane.org/bhs-internships!