Butte Humane Society’s Board of Directors are seeking new Board Members!
Expectations of Board Members:
- Attend and participate in meetings on a regular basis, and special events as able.
- Financially support Butte Humane Society through active participation in major fundraising events, personal solicitation, and personal contributions.
- Participate on a standing committee of the board, and serve on ad-hoc committees as necessary.
- Help communicate and promote the Butte Humane Society mission and programs to the community.
- Become familiar with Butte Humane Society finances, budget, and financial/resource needs.
- Understand the policies and procedures of Butte Humane Society.
Prospective Board Members will first participate for 3 months on a Butte Humane Society committee before being considered for membership. We are particularly seeking Members from the medical, university, grant writing, or construction communities who will be able to raise significant donations. Extensive marketing experience would be a plus.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bill Knudsen at email@example.com