Make sure your dog isn’t left out when it comes to holiday festivities! Here’s a pet recipe for christmas cookies that will be perfect for celebrating this holiday season with your dogs.
Makes 25 medium sized cookies
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp molasses
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, molasses, peanut butter, water and olive oil in a large bowl until smooth.
- Knead flour and roll out to 1/4 thickness.
- Cut with festive holiday cookie cutters and place on non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Seal treats in a container and refrigerate or freeze.
BHS wishes you a very happy holiday season with your loved ones and furry friends!