We are no longer accepting applications for Spring 2017 interns.
Please check back for Summer 2017 internship information.
How to apply for an internship position:
- Email resumé and schedule availability to email@example.com
- Include position(s) you are applying for in email subject
- Provide writing samples for PR and Social Media positions
- Complete the BHS Intern Application
A brief interview is required before acceptance into the internship program.
- Administration & HR Intern
- Communication & Development Assistant / General Administration Intern
- Cat Adoptions Intern
- Database Administration & Donation Processing Intern
- Dog Adoptions (Behaviorist) Intern
- Dog Adoptions (Office) Intern
- Grants & Research Intern
- Humane Education Intern
- Marketing & Events Intern
- Media (Photo / Video) Intern
- Outreach & Mobile Events Intern
- Public Relations Intern
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
Have questions? Feel free to contact Julie Geiger at 530.343.7917 x 141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.