We are currently accepting applications for SUMMER & FALL 2018 internships.
Hiring is completed first come-first serve, so get your application in fast!
Application Acceptance Dates (Summer): 4/27/2018 – 6/15/2018
Application Acceptance Dates (Fall): 4/27/2018 – 8/17/2018
Term: Spring 2018
Summer 2018 – 6/4/2018 – 8/24/2018
Fall 2018 – 8/27/2018 – 12/21/2018
How to apply for an internship position:
- Review Available Intern Position Descriptions.
- Complete the BHS Intern Application.
- Email resumé, work examples (as required) and availability to juliegeiger@bu
- A brief interview will be required.
- You will generally hear back within five (5) business days.
Thoughts and Tips before applying:
- Why do you want to intern with BHS? Is it for college credit, fun, job experience? Read the job descriptions carefully to ensure that you apply for right position and get the most out of your experience.
- Be sure your resume and application reflect your experience and goals. If you do not have work experience in the position you are applying for, that’s OK! We still want to know why you want to intern with us for that position.
- Fill out your application first, then please email any additional items. All position applications require a resume and availability. Please review the job description to ensure you meet the eligibility and availability requirements. Some positions will require additional items such as work examples, be sure to send those along with your resume.
- After your application materials are reviewed, a brief interview will be required. During the interview we will discuss the position(s) applied for along with your experience and goals. This is your opportunity to ask questions!
- We hire on a first come, first serve basis. This means when we find an applicant that meets our requirements we will offer them the position quickly (usually within 3-5 business days). Some of the criteria used is:
- Eligibility: Does the applicant have the required experience and materials (laptop, transportation, etc) needed?
- Availability: Is the applicant available for the entire internship term? Can the applicant be here during the hours listed on the job description or discussed during the interview.
- Other: Is the applicant a good fit for our organization and the position applied for?
Intern Position Descriptions: